Thursday, February 4, 2010

entry numero un

Blogs huh? .. this is my first, a little late i admit. It's probably been a decade or more since they've been introduced to us in this form. But if you look at it in the grand scale of things I've been "blogging" my entire life... Anyway, I would like to dedicate this blog my first to 4 people. 2 of which are extremely close to me, my roommates broot and dc, who have no idea I'm in the room next to them high as shit on acid at 4 in the morning doing this. One is a new friend who is likely one of the main reasons this blog was even started. Also jes i would like to apologize for using the same background as you its lame i know but it was the only one i liked. And last but most defiantly not least one who isn't a person at all, my kitten Bruce whom Ive had a mad bro down with tonight and feel he should be credited.

Here's a poem i wrote tonight/this morning. I'm a bit hesitant posting it for it will be the first time i let anything like this of mine public with the exception of song. I hope you like it.



She's my ship tonight
Steering me to music i can taste in my mouth
I can feel it swimming through my teeth
Crashing over my gum's and writing verses on my tongue
The sounds in the street meet with the music in my chest
Together they suck the sorrow from its depths

I feel alive. I feel my blood move




No comments:

Post a Comment